PF-081- Ball Shape cross cut - Tungsten metal burr tip - Toe for foot treatment - medium grain - Ø 2.3mm
● Foot care and podiatry
● Removal of corns and calluses
● Treatment of gyphotic nails and cornifications
The use of this tip is recommended for those who are already familiar with the use of the bur.
Top quality router bits created and developed in Germany.
Length 2.03 mm, circumference Ø 2.3 mm.
Ball-shaped tip with special cross-cut teeth, very sharp.
Field of application on natural nails and calluses (foot care and podiatry):
● metal tip Ø 2.3 mm
● medium grain, ball shape
● special faceted teeth with 8 cutting edges instead of the usual 6
● treatment of gyphotic nails, cornifications, creations of grooves
● treatment of incipient corns
● Quiet operation
● Can be disinfected and sterilized
● Absence of heat generation
Carbide cutter Application area for artificial nails (nail studio):
Perforation of gel and acrylic
Better durability of rhinestones by drilling a hollow
No heat generation
Very smooth operation
The NEQ is suitable for piercing gel and acrylic as well as for piercing indentations / attachments in the anterior area of the protruding nail tip.
max. 25,000 min¹
(recommended speed 40-50% of max. speed)